The Americus Times-Recorder
The following real estate transactions were recently recorded at the Sumter County Courthouse.
• Mary E. Daniels sold property at 218 Brookwood Lane to Charles R. Barr for $162,900.
• Gillespie Properties LLLP sold property at 209 Flintside Drive to Christopher R. Brown for $154,900.
• Donald R. Roland sold property at 1803 Armory Drive to Dennis C. Taylor for $53,000.
• Robert D. Messner sold property at 215 E. Furlow St. to Michael J. Messner for $3,000.
• MKR Properties LLC sold property at 314 W. Glessner St. to Marvin L. Horne Jr. for $85,000.
• Angela D. Trolliger sold property at 1014 S. Lee St., to Karen D. Holloway for $222,175.
• James G. Johnson sold property at 121 Lawhorn Circle sold property to Brandi L. English for $60,000.
• Gatewood Holdings LLC sold property in Sumter County to Providence Plantation for $221,445 and $1,203,555.
• J.R. Gatlin sold 101.25 acres to Providence Plantation Inc. for $560,000.
• Stella J. Ford deeded property at 206 Peachtree St. to herself.
• Deborah L. Smith and Lisa A. Smith, as executor of the estate of Roy L. Smith, deeded property at 1303 Southerfield Road to Deborah L. Smith and James W. Whaley IV as trustees of the estate of Deborah L. Smith.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank sold property at 2436 Ga. Highway 280 West to Federal National Mortgage Association as a government non-profit corporation.
• Brain D. Vickers sold property at 2436 U.S. Highway 280 West to JP Morgan Chase Bank for $162,254 as a first transferee foreclosure.
• Citizens Bank, as attorney for Miguel N. Carillo, deeded property at 106 Sharon Drive to Citizens Bank as a first transferee foreclosure.
• Freddie L. Bishop deeded property at 1422 N. Jackson St. to himself.
• George F. Williams deeded property in Sumter County to Virgina N. Leopold.
• The estate of Charles N. Hicks sold property at 179 Carter St. to Marilynn M. Hicks.