The Americus Times-Recorder
The following real estate transactions were recently recorded at the Sumter County Courthouse.
• Janet K. Utecht sold property at 201 Burke St. to Marvin L. Horne Jr. for $100,000.
• Dallas C. Timmerman sold property at 1022 Hancock Ave. to Brandon P. Horne for $72,500.
• Ralph Mathes sold property at 113 Lake Jennifer Drive to Brian P. Heshizer for $169,100.
• Daniel E. Sutton sold property at 201 Forrestside Circle to Daryl B. Harvey for $138,500.
• Home Site Inc. sold property at 775 Young’s Mill road to James R. Hale for $72,500.
• Nora F. Mashburn sold property 219 Murphy Mill Road to Dimitris Saratsiotis for $38,000.
• People South Bank sold property in Sumter County to AJJMD Realty Corp. for $2,500,000.
• J.E. Jones Sr. sold property in Sumter County to David Jones Jr. for $161,065.
• Morningside United Methodist Church sold property at 309 Wildwood Circle to Tracy M. Frazier for $90,750.
• Tommy C. Smith sold property at 107 Hines Drive to Willie E. Walker for $39,000.
• JWC Horne Jr. sold property in Sumter County to Peter Dalva for $2,000.
• Teresa O. Franks deeded property in Sumter County to Phillip J. Gidden.
• Joel T. Leopard sold property in Sumter County to J and Partners Inc. as an individual to company transfer.
• Eugenia W. Pirkle deeded 108.2 acres to John E. Pirkle.
• Frank A. Belcher Jr. deeded property to Pamela H. Belcher.
• George B. Word deeded property in Sumter County to Banks Brown.