The Americus Times-Recorder
The following real estate transactions were recently recorded at the Sumter County Courthouse.
• Charles E. Satterwhite sold 347.95 acres in Sumter County to Lev Bragg for $750,000.
• Word Power Christian Ministries sold property at 437 S. Hampton St. to Living Word Ministries for $161,334.
• Benny F. Clark deeded property at 148 Pecan Terrace to Cedric D. Clark.
• Angela B. Pettis sold property at 2218 Ga. Highway 308 to William Z. Posey for $26,000.
• The estate of Walter Spann deeded property to John D. Clements III as an estate deed.
• The estate of Walter Spann deeded 14.03 acres in Sumter County to Walter R. Short as an estate deed.
• Fannie Mae deeded property as 274 Ga. Highway 30 to Andrew Owens III as a government nonprofit corporation.
• Ernest Peters deeded property at 845 Flintside Drive and 125 E. Glessner St. to the Ernest Peters irrevocable trust.
• DDT Properties Inc. sold property at 547 Oak Ave. to Winifred P. Turner as a company to individual transfer.
• William R. Short sold property at 108-E County Club Drive to JP Morgan for $74,348 as a first transferee foreclosure.
• JP Morgan Chase deeded property at 108-E Country Club Drive to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association as a government nonprofit corporation.
• First State Bank of Blakely deeded property at 501 S. Lee St. to Charles J. Christmas as a gift.